top of page


Community Development Block Grant

Funded Housing Rehabilitation Program

The Resource Inc. (TRI) is currently accepting applications on behalf of the Town of Brewster for the Brewster Regional Community Development Block Grant-funded Housing Rehabilitation Program, which serves year-round residents of Brewster, Dennis and Wellfleet.  

The Housing Rehab Program, administered by TRI, is open to year-round homeowners in Brewster, Dennis and Wellfleet whose incomes are at or below eighty (80%) of the area-wide median income according to HUD's current income guidelines for Barnstable County. 

Through the Housing Rehab Program, qualified homeowners can receive up to $50,000.00 in the form of a deferred, forgivable, zero-interest loan based on Program Guidelines.  TRI addresses health and safety repair needs such as roofing, siding, windows & doors, lead paint abatement, (homes built before 1978 will require a lead paint inspection), new heating & septic systems, handicapped accessibility, and other repairs allowed according to the Program Guidelines. 

The Housing Rehabilitation Loan Program has been created as a “Moderate Housing Rehabilitation Program” whose grant priorities are to:


  1. Address health and safety repairs in year-round single-family, owner-occupied properties and certain rental properties.

  2. Increase and maintain the supply of affordable year-round housing for residents of Brewster, Dennis, and Wellfleet.


If you are interested in this program, believe that you meet the income qualifications based upon the Income Eligibility Chart and would like to apply, please click on and download the Brewster Housing Rehabilitation Application. Please return the completed application, including all required supporting documentation, to the Program Director, Jean Stanley, at 23 White's Path Suite G2, South Yarmouth, MA 02664.

Jean, Director of Housing Rehab Programs, can be reached via email at

Christy, Program Coordinator, can be reached via email at

Call 508-694-6521 if you have questions or need further assistance.

bottom of page